CReATe Fertility London has high standards of clinical care in the areas of reproductive endocrinology, assisted reproduction and surrogacy.
The clinic and its dedicated team of medical specialists follow:
- Established medical protocols and administrative guidelines to comply with Ontario standards and Health Canada.
- Periodic reviews of the quality objectives of the clinic and CReATe Fertility Centre, Toronto.
- Continuous improvements in the effectiveness of the medical processes and systems
Medical specialists and support administrative staff adhere to quality initiatives to ensure that CReATe Fertility London is Southern Ontario's top destination for high-quality fertility care.
- Over three decades of medical expertise in reproductive endocrinology and assisted reproduction – IVF, IUI and Surrogacy.
- A highly specialized and diverse team of medical specialists, both in London and Toronto, who focus on quality, integrity and best patient outcomes.
- Partner Clinic of one of Canada’s leading IVF Centres – Support for medical expertise, technology and infrastructure.
- Cutting edge diagnostic laboratory for fertility assessment
- The only clinic in Southern Ontario to be supported by a genetic testing laboratory for Pre-Implantation Genetic Testing (PGT-A, PGT-M, PGT-SR or PGD)
- State of the art equipment locally for hormone testing, cycle monitoring, andrology, and IUI.
- A scientific and evidence-based approach towards a Personalized Fertility treatment and management protocols.
- Regular clinical audits to ensure compliance with quality standards.
Ethics, Transparency & Integrity
- Advocacy & implementation for patient rights and regulations in ART.
- Transparency in clinical approach and treatment.
- Self-regulation and compliance with global best practices.