CReATe Fertility London is a Partner Clinic of one of Canada’s largest IVF Centres - CReATe Fertility Centre, Toronto.
Acting as one of CReATe Fertility Centre's most important satellite clinics, CReATe Fertility Centre, Toronto provides the London Clinic with:
- More than three decades of medical expertise in reproductive endocrinology, assisted conception, surrogacy and research
- Largest cancer fertility preservation program in Canada
- Largest egg donor and surrogacy program in Canada
- Shared risk guarantee program for egg donation and surrogacy
- A global leader for providing LGBTQ2+ services
- Extensive in-house surgical services, including office hysteroscopy for diagnosis and removal of polyps, septums, scarring and fibroids
- Well detailed ovulation and pregnancy monitoring until the end of first trimester and completion of obstetrician referral.
- Most extensive clinical and basic research programs in Canada
- Highly accomplished and diverse team of medical specialists ensuring best patient outcomes - clinical physicians, nurses, andrology experts, cancer specialists, geneticists, psychologists, social workers and clinical researchers.
- State-of-the-art technology for the best reproductive outcomes, including the EmbryoScope ® time-lapse system
- In-house genetic screening, including PGT-A (PGS) and PGT-M/PGT-SR (PGD), using the most advanced genetics platforms
- Reproductive health care accommodating various religious practices (e.g. Orthodox Judaism IVF Supervision)
CReATe Fertility London offers a unique blend of world-class technology and convenient, individualized care. Whether you're seeking a second opinion or just getting started on your journey, the clinic offers the best medical expertise you need to make your family-building dreams a reality.